1. Pixel Dungeon
Pixel Dungeon is a traditional roguelike* game with pixel-art graphics and simple interface.Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) – the ultimate artifact of this game world.
* Charming pixel-art graphics and a simple interface that gets out of your way.
* 25 randomly generated levels with different settings like sewers, abandoned prison, caves, etc… so you will feel that every new game is unique!
* A deceitful dungeon full of dangers! Try to avoid the hidden traps or falling on deadly chasms. Or find as many chests as you can, full of treasures to use or sell!
* A different array of monsters that will try to get a piece of you on every corner, plus some bigger bosses that will try to get an even bigger piece 😉
* Lots of different items to find, buy, sell… including armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls…
* Various character classes to suit your style of play, from the strong Warrior or the knowledgeable Mage to the sneaky Rogue and the powerful Huntress. You can specialize your character even further, if you survive long enough 😉
* Enchantments that you’ll have to use on your weapons and armor if you want to survive the dungeon’s harsh conditions
* You’ll use your alchemy knowledge to brew rare potions, improve the dungeon’s economy by spending all your coins on the shops and deal with obnoxious NPCs and their demanding quests
* Lots of other surprises, you’ll need to check the game to find out!
2. Wayward Souls
Wayward Souls is an action-adventure game built for quick playthroughs and massive amounts of replay value. It was inspired by Spelunky, Secret of Mana, and our previous game, Mage Gauntlet.Procedurally generated random levels mean that every time you play the game, it’s a different experience. Control one of six characters, all with their own unique playstyles, abilities, and equipment. Explore and fight for survival, in combat where your tactics, positioning, and timing matter.
– Fancy control scheme with no virtual buttons or sticks to fumble over.
– Unlock new areas, for increasingly punishing difficulty.
– 13 area types, all with different monsters, potential traps, and rare encounters.
– Each character can find equipment combinations that change their gameplay.
– Victory is based on your increasing skill as a player, not solely on grinding.
– No IAP ever, even for the hats. All content updates will be free for our fans.
– Unprecedented scope and variety for an action-adventure game on iOS, maybe anywhere.
• Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities as you dive deeper into the underworld.
• Earn achievements and unlock access to new upgrades.
• Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
• Challenge your friends and see how you rank on the leaderboard.
• Jump straight into the action with a randomized set of upgrades.
• Try to beat the daily challenge or play predetermined challenges at two difficulty levels.
Presenting Brian Walker’s traditional 26-level crawl to the Amulet of Yendor where you’ll succeed or die (over and over) trying. There’s one way to win but an infinite number of ways to die. Game play focuses on a smooth learning curve with strategic depth and intuitive/beautiful appearance within the strictures of ASCII/Unicode display.
Supported devices: iOS
5. Heroes of Loot
A dungeon full of skulls, imps, cyclops, minotaurs, flameheads, spikes, secrets and much, much more is now ready for you.. the Hero!
– Unlimited amount of randomly generated dungeons
– Random quests to reward you with extra loot, items, experience, and more
– Four classes to choose from: Elf, Warrior, Wizard and Valkyrie
– Secret area’s
– Special mysterious dungeon items
– A large collection of loot and items to acquire and aid you in your quest
– Always changing gameplay