Lifeline is a playable, branching story of survival against all odds. Using your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, you will help Taylor make life or death decisions, and face the consequences together.Acclaimed writer Dave Justus (Fables: The Wolf Among Us) weaves a gripping interactive story through the aftermath of a crash landing on an alien moon. Taylor is stranded, the rest of the crew are dead or missing, and Taylor’s communicator can only reach you.
A totally unique experience enabled by modern devices, this story plays out in real time. As Taylor works to stay alive, notifications deliver new messages throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free. You can even respond to Taylor directly from your Apple Watch or your iPhone lock screen, without launching into the app.Or, dive in and jump back to earlier points in the story, and see what happens when you make a different choice. Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path to restart the story and unlock this mode.Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes. Taylor is relying on YOU.
2. A Dark Room
You are awake. head throbbing. vision blurry. come light the fire.
– One of Apple’s most downloaded apps of 2014.
– Ranked in the top 10 games in 70 countries, #1 app overall in 7.
– No ads.
– No IAP.
– No crippled game play.
– No data requirements (playable without wifi).
– No elevated device privileges.
– Built with love by indie game developers.
From legendary designer Steve Jackson, co-founder of Lionhead Studios (with Peter Molyneux), and Fighting Fantasy and Games Workshop (with Ian Livingstone); and inkle, the studio behind the award-winning Frankenstein app, Sorcery! is an interactive adventure like never before.
4. Out There: Ω Edition
You are an astronaut awaking from cryonics not in the solar system, but… out there… in a far and unknown place of the galaxy. In Out There, you will have to survive, tinkering your ship with what you can gather drifting in the void, and spot garden planets to refill your oxygen supply. Space is an hostile place ; dangerous and mysterious adventures will mark each step of your travel. You will not only meet intelligent species that won’t care about you, but also deal with ancient powers linked to your destiny and the fate of mankind itself.Survival and understanding of what is really at stake in the galaxy is the core of what Out There has to offer.
• Game Center : 59 achievements, leaderboard
• A dark and melancholic, hard sci-fi adventure
• Explore a freshly procedurally-generated galaxy every new game
• 350+ multiple choices handwritten game book adventures
• Epic main storyline with 4 different endings
• 10 spaceships with different specs to discover
• Crafting system with 20 alien technologies built from 15 materials
• Engage with alien life forms and learn their language
• No combat ! It’s you against the environment
• Eerie score by award-winning composer Siddartha Barnhoom (Antichamber, The Stanley Parable)
• Fantastic pulp comics graphics
• High replay value
5.Fighting Fantasy: The Forest of Doom
Nostalgia overload! Fighting Fantasy returns with Ian Livingstone’s classic, The Forest of Doom.
Take part in one of the classic gamebook experiences that introduced a whole generation to fantasy role-playing games! Computer gaming was in its infancy and it was the early days of tabletop RPGs when The Forest of Doom exploded into bookshops in the early 80s, proudly displaying Iain McCaig’s iconic cover.You can relive the adventures in Darkwood Forest on your Android phone or tablet, lovingly updated for digital devices. Presented in full colour with realistic physics-based dice rolling for battles, auto-mapping, an auto-updated adventure sheet and stat keeping.